Saturday, July 16, 2011

Book Worms

Lincoln's love of books is no secret. Of course he has lots of favorites, but he also goes through little phases and adds new (or old) ones to the mix. Right now he's gotten confused about the season, I think. Favorite Bedtime Book: Twas the Night Before Christmas! Favorite Playtime Book: The Five Little Pumpkins!

Beau is developing his love of books too. When Beau gets a diaper change, Lincoln looks through Beau's book basket and selects one for each of them. I read one to Beau and Linc reads his in the floor, then we trade. Beau decided to get a closer feel of his tiger book!
I am a big reader and was given a wonderful gift for Mother's Day - a Nook ereader! It's the best thing that's happened in a long time, and it makes all of the pumping I do each day a breeze. The only problem I have now is affording the multiple books I buy each week. I'm gonna have to start re-reading them. Allyson just got one too, so we're planning to lend each other our purchases. I hope Beau and Lincoln's love of reading continues and that they are sharing books on whatever crazy new technological device exists in 20 years!

No comments: