Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mommy Phase

(Please excuse the blurriness of this picture.)
This is a VERY frequent event lately . . . Lincoln running to me with a sad face and loud whine. He's definitely in "Mommy Mode" right now. He did so well with the transition to the Toddler Room at school, but there is one side effect: he only wants his Mommy all the time, and I seriously mean all the time. Daddy is on the back burner and often gets his feelings hurt. The only way someone else can hold Linc is if I leave the room! He's so dramatic lately! While I love all the hugs and snuggles, I also want him to not be so clingy. I know this is just a phase, and I'll be complaining soon that he's not interested in me anymore.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

That picture is classic! Hope the phase passes quickly for you!