Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bye Bye High Chair!

One more thing that's changing around here . . . Lincoln's no longer using his high chair! The Toddlers sit at a little table for snacks and meals, so we decided to mimic that at our house. The high chair converts to a booster seat, so we strapped it on a chair to give it a try. Lincoln was not too bothered by the change. I'm still in the market for a few good kiddie place mats if anyone has suggestions. I need something that will stick on the glass top and is easy to clean. I know I see them all the time, but can't find anything now!


Having Sesame Street Sing-A-Long videos playing helps keep dinner calm. Kevin and I sing and make Lincoln laugh, and he doesn't get bored or impatient. When the cow comes on, Lincoln always shouts "Moo!" Every single day he amazes me with new things and his ability to adapt. I guess he's ready to be a Toddler!

No comments: