Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I wonder who came up with Mothers Day . . . probably a few tired Moms who wanted a little recognition! The longer I'm a Mom, the more I love it! Sure, there's tons to do, remember, decide, plan, and deal with. But there's tons of smiles, giggles, laughs, hugs, kisses and snuggles too. Lincoln was very sweet this Mothers Day. He was (fairly) good at church and (pretty) good at brunch. In his defense, he just wants to play and talk and walk and not be still and quiet!!! He was a little too distracted to eat much at the Hyatt until I discovered the fish sticks. By fish sticks I mean "Macadamia Nut Crusted Butter Fish Fillets", but Lincoln just thought they were fish sticks. Move over Van de Kamps . . . you've got some competition! I managed to sneak a few home in the empty snack container for later! Enjoy the pictures of my cutie.

Happy Mothers Day to my Mom, Kevin's Mom, and all those who "Mother" me . . . I appreciate you and your wisdom more each day.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

he's so darn cute! How are our little kids getting so big so quick! hope you guys are doing well! We miss you all! hopefully we will get back to Dallas soon to see all of you!