Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweet Lincoln


(check out that hair standing straight up - no, it's not static!)

Lincoln and I do LOTS of cuddling, playing, tickling, climbing and hugging every day, but we never have pictures to prove it. Daddy has been taking an interest in the super-cool camera, so he took a few shots this evening. Sweet Lincoln was climbing all over me (as usual), but stopped to look cute just for Daddy!

Speaking of "Sweet Lincoln", his teachers inquired as to how we play at home. "Do you play pretty rough and wrestle with Lincoln at home?" she asked. I was baffled by this question and assured her that we played in a perfectly normal manner. "Well," she said, "Lincoln has pushed a few kids over and plays kind of rough." WHAT?!?! He's the bully of Infant Room F?!?! I first laughed then was embarrassed and asked if there was something I should do about this. She calmed me down and said it's probably just a phase and that some kids are just rough. Since this conversation I've noticed how he dives at me, climbs on me, pulls up on me, kicks me, grabs at me, rolls over on me . . . you get the picture. I guess I'm glad he's not the wimp of Infant Room F, right?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

he's so cute bully or not! :) Emmy has the same stick up hair... wish we were there they could be such good friends!