Saturday, November 28, 2009

Giving Thanks

Having fun at Thanksgiving dinner

On the move . . .

I am thankful for so many things this year. Of course I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my job, and my home . . . but most of all I'm thankful for every single little inch of Lincoln. He is pure joy! Here are some of the not so obvious things I'm thankful for:

Cheerios! Lincoln is enjoying Cheerios each day, and I love it. He likes to play with them and eat them, and I love anything that multitasks!

Old MacDonald! I sing a million verses of Old MacDonald, and I'm so thankful for all the animals I can include in my song and that Old MacDonald has such a wide variety on his farm.

Diaper Genie Elite! What an odor-keeper!

Christmas China! I'm thankful that we can celebrate the holiday at each meal now that I'm officially allowed to bust out the Christmas China.


Medela! The best $300 I ever spent was on the Medela breast pump . . . thank you for making a product that keeps on going and going and going.

Clorox! I'm sure Kevin is more thankful for germ-killers than I am, but the Clorox got a workout during our Thanksgiving prep. Who knew preparing a turkey was so germy?

I hope evereyone's Thanksgiving was great!

1 comment:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

LOL..This totally made me laugh. I definitely think Kevin is more thankful for Clorox than you are ;) And I am with you one the Medela...best invention ever!!!