Friday, October 23, 2009

New PJs

On a recent trip to Target, I happened to find myself strolling through the baby section . . . can you imagine that?! I just had to buy something, so I picked up automobile long underwear. This is typically not a very flattering clothing option. You know it's pretty slim and form fitting (in all the wrong places). Lincoln has never worn long underwear, but I'm afraid he may never wear anything else now! It is the cutest, funniest thing I've ever seen! His belly pokes out in the front, his diaper pokes out in the back, and his arms and legs look too skinny! He didn't seem to mind modeling it for me, so I'm sure he'd like to have a few more suits.
If anyone knows where I can get a supply of long underwear, let me know. I'm ready to purchase my stock for 9 months.

1 comment:

Watson's said...

Gap has the greatest pj's, in one or two piece, form fitting, and adorable. They are kind of expensive for pajamas, but we are big fans around here for Annie and Rhett. But I will say Wal-Mart, yes Wal-Mart, is starting to carry some pj's that sort of resemble gap's (maybe not as thick of a material) but quite cute for less than half the price. Just for your info!