Saturday, July 25, 2009

Luau . . . times two!

Lincoln's school hosted a luau for the infants and parents this week. Of course he had to look the part, so he got a new Hawaiian shirt just for the occasion. I even dressed as luau-y as I could manage! He seemed rather confused that Kevin and I were at school at lunchtime to play then leave him there! We got to meet some of the other parents and had a nice time.


We got invited to another luau this weekend, so we got extra use of our Hawaiian shirt and swim trunks! We went to Camp Funk (aka Shannon's lake house!) to celebrate Jason's 30th birthday and had a great time. Lincoln loves to watch the water, so he's always up for a lake trip. Happy Birthday, Uncle J!


As if he weren't cool enough in his trunks and hat, we added sunglasses to his beach ensemble. He didn't mind at all and didn't once bother them or fuss.



I personally think he's the cutest thing ever in the hat, but I'm aware of the resemblance to the Gorton's Fisherman. I'm sure one day we'll be huge supporters of their fish sticks . . . get ready, Kevin!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

yay the sunglasses!!!!!

your family is beautiful!