Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun in the Sun


This weekend's adventures took us to the Erickson Lake House, and we had a blast! Our group included 12 adults, 5 kids and 2 dogs. We had so much fun catching up with everyone and being with our friends. Lincoln met his new girlfriends . . . Caroline, Jane, Sidney and Clare. I hope he likes older women, and I hope they don't mind his excessive drool! We hung out on the dock, ate lots of good food, did a ton of laughing, and some of us even enjoyed the lake. Lincoln got to put on his swim trunks and sun hat, and I'm certain he's the cutest thing I've ever seen. (I'm also certain that's because he's my kid!) He loved being outside in the shade, and he had a good time being around the other kids. There's so much to observe, and he really takes it all in. Thanks to Jon and Paige for having us and making it such a great weekend.


No comments: