Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


I'm so proud to display Lincoln's most recent accomplishment, and it's a big one. He rolls!!! He's been much stronger during tummy time these past few days, so I hoped this was coming. He was holding his head up so much more and really working those legs, but it didn't happen until today. I told him he had two choices: roll over or crawl. Two seconds later he just rolled right over onto his back. It's like he heard me and thought rolling seemed much easier than crawling! We didn't have the video camera on hand for that one, but we got it ready and tried again. Nice little fella that he is humored us and rolled again. I don't think we knew how excited and proud we would be, but we can't stop talking about it. Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Megan said...

gosh that kid is cute.