Thursday, July 16, 2009

I wish I had video of this . . . Lincoln was laughing and giggling at my silly sounds. His laugh is so sweet. It's the best sound in the world!
Note: In some of the photos I post, it seems that we're breaking rules. Standing on the table, sitting in the bumbo on the table (it says not to use on elevated surfaces), bathing in a dish pan. If that's the worst we do, I think it's ok. I mean we turned out fine and our parents didn't have half the safety eqiupment that's out there today. They didn't have hand sanitizer, video monitors, microbial sterilizers, or any of the other crazy stuff that is "necessary" now!

4 comments:

Dale said...

Keep breaking those rules - Lincoln will turn out better. Love your blog - it is fun to keep up.

Watson's said...

I love rule breaking! Rhett sat on the counter (in his bumbo)in the bathroom every morning as I got ready when he was Linc's age. Sometimes Rhett even rides in my lap to Mimi's house (two streets over). SHHH! You're right about all this crazy safety stuff!
-Elizabeth

Megan said...

I see a lot of Kevin in this photo.

Jamie said...

I'm so with you! I'm a total rule breaker! We all survived and are better off because of it!