Thursday, March 8, 2012

Playing Together

I don't think I post very many pictures of the boys playing together. I guess that's because I'm usually the referee instead of the cameramom. Is that referee job going to be over soon? . . . I think not! We did catch a couple of cute pics over the last few days. Lincoln got to play with Play Dough after his nap, and Beau was most excited to join in the fun. He was only allowed to play with the empty Play Dough containers, but he didn't feel slighted in the least. As long as they both respect each other's boundaries (which they don't), they play well together.

Lincoln's love of books has not diminished, and I can often get him to interact with Beau by suggesting he help Beau with a book. Beau is loving photo books right now, and Linc was happy to tell Beau about the people in the pictures.
Lincoln and Beau play together as well as any 1 and 3 year olds, I'm sure. I love to sneak out of the room and watch them interact. Lincoln can be so encouraging and proud when Beau does a "big boy" thing, and then he can be so aggravated when Beau doesn't go along with his plan. Referee Hat back on . . .

No comments: