Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Too Close for Comfort

Ninety-nine percent of the time, Lincoln really likes Beau. (I'm not sure of Beau's percentage of liking Lincoln yet!) It seems, though, that Lincoln has a bit of trouble when Beau touches him without asking permission first! I was taking their picture together tonight, and Lincoln was not in the mood for Beau's unwanted advances.

Beau has an look of adoration at his big brother, but Lincoln was reduced to tears because Beau wouldn't (and couldn't) scoot over.


I tried to get them to say "Cheese" and this is the best I got. Linc said it through sobs and Beau gave a belly laugh. (By the way, he's into sticking his tongue out these days.)


Unfortunately for Lincoln, Beau didn't stop crowding him when they switched places.

He had to wipe of Beau's "touch" to the elbow! It's too funny that Linc is so tortured!Finally Beau backed off, and Linc managed to calm down. I don't think we're going to schedule our family portrait session any time soon!

1 comment:

Misty said...

This made me laugh. Beau is already giving his big brother a hard time (unknowingly).