Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beau is 5 Months Old!

Happy Five Months to Beau! What a sweet, cuddly, smiley, hungry little boy! We are really enjoying Beau's personality as it develops more and more. He's so sweet and loves to watch Lincoln.


Beau is weighing in at 17 1/2 pounds and loves to eat! We're great with rice cereal and wheat cereal, but he didn't like the oatmeal cereal. We'll try that one again in a week or two. I'm so relieved to say that Beau is still a breast milk only baby. We've had a few issues that messed with my milk supply, but I've battled back and am making enough for him each day. Thank goodness because we are down to just a few frozen bags. (I had almost 60 bags frozen at one time!) Beau is a pretty good napper and a usually good night sleeper. He's still being swaddled, but he just can't get settled down when he's free. I'm working on trying to break that.
The cutest little dimple in the world comes out every time Beau smiles. I love it! I'll have more updates as to what Beau is enjoying these days with pics.

1 comment: