Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bed Tales

A new (and scary) thing happened on Tuesday morning . . . I was in the shower and Kevin was still asleep. All of a sudden, Lincoln barges in our room saying, "Wake up Daddy! Lincoln hurt a booty!" Oh. My. Lord. He's climbed out of his crib for the first (and hopefully last) time. We had a long talk about how we don't climb out of the bed, but I couldn't be sure he wouldn't do it again and really get hurt. After dinner Mommy busted out the tent, and we spent a while talking about big kids sleeping in tents. Lincoln got so excited! He didn't want to read any books before bed or even sing a song. He just wanted in the tent right away. Kevin compromised a little on the books so Linc could go to bed early.


I'm planning to keep him in the tent/crib as long as I can. I don't think any of us are ready for the freedom of a big bed yet!

No comments: