Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pool Time

Now that the weather's warm, it's time to hang at the pool! We went to the Park Pool last weekend for Linc's first dip in the water since last summer. I wasn't sure how he'd do, but he warmed up pretty quickly. We got in the baby pool and sat on the side. Of course he needed his bucket and truck on the other side, so I told him to walk over and get it. He was skeptical when I stood him up in the water alone, but I told him it was just like walking. For the next hour everytime he took a step, he said "just like walking". Funny!
Since we had so much fun at our pool, we headed to a pool party on Monday at the Toman's. All of Linc's girlfriends were there, so he had a blast. They did lots of splashing! Kevin was on Beau duty inside for most of the afternoon. He had a short nap so Kev came out to snap a few pictures.

While Beau didn't do any swimming, he did lots of being cute! His little smile is the sweetest thing in the world, and I love that I don't have to work hard for one anymore. He smiles and talks all the time! He's a pretty happy kid, and I'm thankful for that.

No comments: