Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet Sunday

After church this morning, we went to have pizza with our friends the Brosnahans. Linc loved hanging with the girls and loved the games at the pizza place, but he didn't love the pizza! I was prepared that he wasn't going to do much eating, and I was right. The bread sticks were ok, but that was as adventurous as he would get! I don't know who's kid this is because Kev and I both LOVE pizza. Maybe he'll grow into it . . .
After lunch and a nap, we busted out the tunnel. What a cutie!!!!!
I was lucky enough to get some sweet cuddling this evening. Linc climbed up on my lap (with Elmo and Abby in tow) and just played. What a few precious moments to cherish . . . usually I'm being climbed on and roughed up! Not the most delicate, my Lincoln!

No comments: