Monday, January 17, 2011

Such a Chatterbox

Lincoln is such a talker! I recorded him over the monitor when he woke up this morning. I had gotten up early to make him waffles and got to hear this little conversation. First he says that he bumped his head, then he says that he bumped his elbow. (I'm not sure that he did because he says these things a lot, even when he's not bumping things!) I can't quite understand the next part, then he starts in with "No Daddy do it and Momma do it". The usual!!!!!! The sound quality isn't the best because I recorded this with my phone and the fan was pretty loud through the monitor. It was fun to hear his morning thoughts!

2 comments:

the box family said...

oh my gosh! that is so cute...i love how you thought about doing this!

Dale said...

http://www.rhsabc.org/Default.aspx?pageid=101

Kevin and/or Richard might be interested in this. Eagle Baseball Wall of Honor.