Saturday, April 3, 2010

Playing Hard

Whew - Lincoln is a REALLY active little 1 year old! He's been playing so hard lately . . . especially with some of his new toys. Auntie got him a water table for outside, and the weather's been cooperating this week. He loves to splash and squirt and make a big water mess. I'm really not into messes, but I'm trying to bite my tongue. When he splashes around then drops to his knees and crawls through the dirt and leaves, I just smile. When he dumps the bucket of water on the two of us, I just smile. When he digs weeds, I just smile. I think I'm going to have a basket by the door for outside clothes. Oh the laundry in my future!


One of my favorite things as a kid was a tunnel, so we bought Lincoln one for his birthday. Like mother, like son . . . he loves it. Luckily I can fit in it too!


We are a happy bunch right now. Lots of playing, lots of laughs, lots of fun . . . and one happy, tired toddler (and two happy, tired parents) at night!

1 comment:

the box family said...

i love his water table! my mom got him the duck for easter...haha. we just opened it yesterday! he is so excited! the dogs not so sure