Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Still Having Fun

We're still loving the swing!
Can you even imagine being so happy?!?! I love to watch Lincoln experience pure joy. No worries about anything . . . just laughing and smiling and being totally happy. When I look at these pictures, all I can hear is his laughter. Of course that makes me smile no matter what I'm doing. I hope all of you can take a bit of his joy as well.
We've also been blowing lots of bubbles lately. I first used the regular mini wand that comes with the bubbles . . . but that's so much work! I soon found a small bubble gun that makes things much easier. Lots of bubbles with little effort is definitely the way to go! Linc's not really sure about the bubbles, but he's interested. I think he gets aggravated that he can't "catch" one.

After a bit, he needed to inspect the bubble gun. I guess it passed his inspection because he handed it back for me to resume the bubbles.
I think it's so funny when he sits on his knees. He looks like such a kid instead of a baby.

No comments: