Thursday, February 4, 2010

Under the weather

I usually try to tell fun stuff on the blog, but I don't think I can muster up any fun today. It's been a rough week!!! Lincoln was getting over the eye infection when I caught it on Monday. I've been in glasses all week, which I hate. I'm on my third trip to the eye doctor, so I hope it's getting better. Kevin battled a head cold early in the week that I was lucky enough to catch from him yesterday. He's getting over it now while I'm full of congestion and tiredness. Kevin was also stricken with another illness this week - a stomach bug! So far Lincoln has been bug free, but yesterday I caught that from Kevin too. Lincoln was a good sport tonight. Thankfully he was happy with me reading to him. I kept taking "breaks" to rest while we were playing.
Lincoln decided he needed a"break" too! It's too funny that he kind of mocks us these days.

2 comments:

the box family said...

oh no...it's not good when mom is sick! lincoln looks so cute copying you...we hope you all feel better!

Hayley said...

Ugh. That is the worst. Hope you feel better soon.