Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good Luck Charm

Lincoln is definitely the good luck charm the Rangers needed this year, so we went to the Rangers/Red Sox game on Sunday to help get a win. It worked! It was an exciting game, and the Rangers won! It was pretty hot out and our seats were in the sun for the first part of the game. We took turns walking Lincoln through the concourse and enjoying the breeze in the shade above our seats, then Lincoln had his bottle in the air-conditioned restaurant with the other diners. Sunday's promo was $1 ice cream for kids under 13, so Kevin took Lincoln to the ice cream stand to claim his treat. Since he used Lincoln to get cheap ice cream, Kevin gave him a lick from the cone! Lincoln LOVES the taste of ice cream!!!! Even with all the excitement of home runs and double plays, Linc had to take a quick nap. The fans behind us thought he was the cutest, sweetest little man. I totally agree!

1 comment:

Watson's said...

Love the Rangers onesie! We are fans, as well. My Dad and I are fans, that is, since we are originally from TX. (And by originally I mean I was born there and resided for 1 whole year! Ha!) I still fully support the Rangers and Cowboys, though. Lincoln is growing so fast and he is the sweetest little man! I can't wait for Rhett to meet him one day.