Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just Chillin'

We spent our long weekend just chillin' with Lincoln. Minnie flew in on Thursday to begin her visit early, and Grumps and Ally joined us on Saturday. We had lots of fun and were busy shopping, going out to eat and playing. Lincoln was able to show them how many things he can do: smile, laugh, squeal, kick and hold his head up. It's amazing how fast he grows and changes. I wish they could see him more . . . so we now have webcams. We're ready to jump on the Skype bandwagon! Here are a few pics from Monday.

Lincoln is really learning to enjoy the swing. He was laughing at the blinking light swinging along with him. It was a mischievous laugh and so cute!



Watching baseball with Dad! Kevin read all of the scores and stats to Lincoln as they were watching, and they discussed which positions Lincoln could play. Sounds like we're starting early! Go Rangers!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I have a webcam so count me in on that. So sorry I havent called or texted... Ive been really busy with work... they have be going from 10:30am-6pm now and it just eats my summer away!!! uhg

okay just checked my phone and I dont have your number anymore. I got the iphone this past weekend and all of the recent numbers I put in my phone arent there anymore... so here's mine! (817) 597-4817

Im going to Houston June 12th and coming back to Denton that Sunday.... maybe I can swing by on my way through Dallas??? CALL ME!

love you guys.. i need to see Lincoln soon.