Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Weekend

Lincoln had an eventful weekend. We took him to the Taste of Addison, a food festival near our neighborhood. He really enjoyed all the music, people-watching and just being outside. I am so lucky that he is so easy-going. We got out the running stroller (All-Terrain Stroller), and it was perfect for that occasion. He was so content to just ride around and look.

To celebrate Mother's Day on Sunday, we met Kevin's parents for brunch at The Four Seasons. It was wonderful! We all had such a nice time and the food was great. Thankfully, Lincoln napped a bit then woke up for pictures. I dressed him in his new overalls . . . probably a little less than desirable for The Four Seasons, but he was too cute! (I bumped into Emmitt Smith on the way to the buffet. I did a double take and my eyes got wide. He just smiled at me. I tried to be cool, so I didn't ask for any moves from Dancing With The Stars. Lucky him, right?)

1 comment:

Megan said...

your family is precious. I am finished with school as of thursday soooo you will be getting a call from me very soon. Do you have any plans going on next week? Maybe we can walk and take Lincoln in the all terrain stroller?

ps SOOO jealous you ran into Emmitt!