Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!!

Most people (myself included) just post pictures of their sweet, precious, angelic babies. I love pictures of Lincoln looking curious, wide-eyed, and well-behaved so I post lots of those. However, every parent knows that for every sweet picture there is a not so sweet picture. Don't get me wrong, Lincoln is a happy and fun kid. He just acts like a baby and that means tears and pouts along with those smiles. Below is one afternoon of Lincoln in pictures.

The Good

He's playing on his favorite blanket and looking in his baby mirror. "What a cute kid," he's saying.

The Bad

Actually, it's really cute that he's getting ready to let out a big, bad cry. Kevin says he learned to poke his lip out from me. Sorry, Linc!

The Ugly

This one is hilarious! He woke up from his nap early and was really ready for me to get him up. He got mad that I didn't hurry in to rescue him and did some serious kicking (and crying). When I found him like this, I had to run and get the camera for evidence, and he got even madder!


1 comment:

Alicia and Reggie said...

Monica, he is just precious! I cannot believe he is already 6 weeks old! Time flies! I know you are enjoying him- he looks like a happy baby! XOXO,
alicia