Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for this year, I don't know that I can list everything

*Baby Boy Kuhlman
*Our health and baby's health
*Each other, though I'm not sure Kevin feels that way when pregnancy hormones flare up!
*Our families who are there for us every day-whether in person or on the phone. We constantly rely on them for advice, inspiration, direction and always just to listen.
*Our friends are wonderful, and we are lucky to have so many people to enjoy being around. Hopefully, they'll keep us.
*Our home, our jobs, and our sanity - these are each quite necessary for the others to continue!
*Our Lord who watches over us and guides us.

I know there are so many other things, but these are on the top of my list today. Take a moment to be thankful for the things that bless your life.

2 comments:

Megan said...

All great things to be thankful for. It is sad we will not be seeing you guys this Thanksgiving :(

So I am curious to know if you guys have been thinking of names for baby boy Kuhlman?!?!

Anonymous said...

Monica! A boy!! Yay! I just had a chance to read your blog and get caught up. I am so happy for you! How wonderful. I am counting the days- 14 to go - but I think she's going to make an early appearance. I hope so! Best, Alicia