Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fruit Update


OK blog fans, it's time for another update on our growing little fruit . . . we've got a mango! I can definitely tell there's a lot of growing going on. My bump is growing each day, and there is more consistent movement from the baby. Kevin was shocked when I got back from Arkansas with a baby bump because there wasn't really one there when I left Dallas. In the past week or so it has really come alive much to our amazement. I can feel squirming and kicking more and more, often when I eat chocolate! (A perfect excuse to keep eating a brownie with ice cream each evening!) I'm so glad to get to know the baby more each day. He or she likes chocolate, enjoys daily jogs, and is a fan of sleeping in. Sounds just like Mom! We've almost reached the halfway point of 20 weeks. I can't believe we've come so far, and I can't believe we've got so far to go. Glad you're all along for the ride . . . stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: