Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Bodies

We've all had quite a busy week . . . there are definitely THREE busy bodies living at our house. Kevin was busy with work and meetings, as usual. Our most active giving season is now (October is Breast Cancer Awareness month - holiday giving/year end donations), and I've been working late and hard myself. Baby Kuhlman is definitely trying to keep up with us! He is busy doing somersaults, kicks and punches all day and night. He likes to play after lunch and before and after dinner. I'm trying to give him a varied diet these days. According to the book, the amniotic fluid changes each day based on what I take in, and he is swallowing some of the fluid now for nutrition. So let's get him interested in pizza, salad, broccoli, chocolate chip cookies, sweet potatoes, fajitas and grilled chicken now - just to name a few of my favorites! The book also informs me that he's grown to about 1 pound! He was 12 ounces at our last appointment, so he's right on track to be 1 pound this week. Can you believe that? OK, so I've accounted for 1 pound of the 9 I've gained . . . hmmm. He should double in weight by Christmas, so I'll definitely have an excuse for my baby bump in the Christmas card picture! I've gotten a few requests to include a baby bump photo, so I'll work on that. Perhaps Kevin can assist me this weekend. Since he's continually impressed with how my belly changes every day, I know he'll be interested. Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Jamie said...

yeah! Can't wait to see your baby bump in person!