Monday, October 13, 2008

What we've been up to

heading out for golf
monitoring the grilling
ready for the pool
Happy Birthday!

I made it back . . . but not before several mini-meltdowns! I hope you all can view our page because we can't, though Allyson has convinced me it works and looks great. I can definitely tell that I'm pregnant, as the emotions are in full effect. (I kind of think they were before too, but whatever!) We had quite a celebration recently, and I wanted to post a few pics of our party. Kevin turned 30 on Sept 16! Samantha and I took Kevin, Eric and Jason to The Cliffs at Possum Kingdon Lake to celebrate. Eric turns 30 on October 20, so it was a joint birthday. We cooked out, layed out, golfed, and laughed a lot! I think the baby enjoyed all the laughter, and I know he/she enjoyed that we got the good bed! Our condo was great, but the other sleeping arrangements weren't quite as comfy! It's great to have such fun friends. Kevin wasn't exactly excited about being 30, but he has so much to be thankful for. A wonderful wife (ahem), a great job (sure), a lovely home (ok), and a baby on the way (now that one's true!). Stay tuned for more on the Kuhlman Family. Up next . . . what's been going on with the baby!

No comments: