Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Beginning

Welcome to the Kuhlman Family Blog, our first foray into the blogosphere . . . I warn you that we have no idea what we're doing! I've decided to start a blog for our friends and family that can't be close to us everyday. There are so many things going on in our family that we'd love to share, and this seems to be the "easiest?!?!" way to spread the news. Of course, the big news first - WE'RE HAVING A BABY! I definitely think that deserves all caps, don't you? We are so excited and can't wait for the baby to arrive. As of this post, we are 16 weeks in. It as been a wonderful pregnancy, and I know I'm very fortunate. I didn't have even one day of morning sickness or nausea, as my only symptom was being extremely exhausted. The very day my second trimester began, the tiredness went away completely. We celebrated with a burger and bowling! Are pregnant ladies even supposed to bowl . . . oh, well. (I should also say we haven't bowled since we moved here, so odd choice for a celebration.) I haven't started showing yet, and I'm really ready for that stage. I'm stuck in the waiting to show, waiting to feel the kicks, waiting to find out the sex, waiting for everything stage! However, I think in a few short weeks things will begin to change very dramatically for us! So thanks for tuning in to our blog. You're welcome to join us as our family grows. As my blogging skills expand, I'm sure the posts will improve, and I'll do my best to keep you all updated with what's going with us and the baby!

No comments: