Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Beau is Artist of the Week!

Beau was chosen as Artist of the Week in his class!  He was so proud to show me his painting and tell me all about the colors he used.  When he finished his painting, Ms Jessica asked him what he made.  He told her, "I made a bootiful picture!"  It is a beautiful picture, indeed.  (To be fair, when she relayed this conversation to me, Beau corrected her that he didn't say picture . . . he said painting.  So into the details, that smarty pants!)  I love Beau's artwork, and it will be on display for the entire week in his classroom.  He gets to do so many fun things at school, and I love to hear what activities he did, stories they read, songs he sang, and definitely what he had to eat!  His teachers are great about sending me updates on my iPhone throughout the day, and I love that they share details and pictures so I know what they are up to!    

No comments: