Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Match-y Match-y

I find myself dressing Lincoln and Beau alike more and more.  It's just so cute!  There are so many fun superhero shirts out for little boys right now, and they love to be superheroes!  Auntie has sent them a few matching shirts, and Nana is always finding them more.  I know that they are aware when they have on the same shirt, but Beau has taken it to a new level.  I had Lincoln dressed for school in a shirt with a basketball on it, and Beau freaked out that his shirt didn't have any balls on it at all.  We found a baseball shirt really quickly!  Neither are very opinionated about the type of clothing I choose, and they aren't sensitive about fabric/style/etc.  Cargo shorts (like Daddy!), polo shirts, basketball shorts, tshirts, whatever is fine . . . as long as we stick with a theme!  

No comments: