Monday, December 13, 2010

Being Sick is the Pits

We've had a little run with feeling bad lately . . . and we're ready for it to be over! A couple of weeks ago Lincoln had a stomach bug. Mommy was the vomit-magnet and received several showers of the yucky stuff. Sigh. This past weekend we found a little ear infection and a touch of sinusitis. Doc gave us a strong prescription to clear it up, but it messed with Linc's stomach too much. He hadn't eaten in days, so I called to get a gentler medicine. I'm used to his picky and finicky eating, but this was getting serious. He hadn't had more than a pancake or yogurt for three days! Here is a picture of one yogurt attempt: Daddy juggled the balls while Mommy shoveled the yogurt!I think we're finally on the right track because tonight he actually ate dinner and shoveled his own yogurt! On the plus side, I discovered something new that Lincoln likes: cinnamon rolls!!! They're not something I ever eat or make, but when my boss told me her son (who's Linc's age) loves them we gave it a try. He ate a whole roll with a quickness! So we've lost a pound, but we're on the mend. I am definitely ready for Lincoln to be well for a while.

No comments: