Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kitchen Helper

Bless this wooden creation that is making cooking a breeze at the Kuhlman's. We finally got Lincoln's tower in after months of back-order and reorder . . . and it was worth the wait! He loves standing at the counter to "help" me with dinner. He gets a few bowls, spoons and other stuff to play with while I cook. It's a life-saver because he's really been wanting me to hold him while I cook. That's uncomfortable and a bit dangerous!
The mixing bowl found a new use today - a hat! Isn't this the cutest thing? He just kept smiling that precious, innocent smile at me!

If you don't have one of these, get one ASAP! It says Ages 3 and up, but whatever! He's tall enough to reach the counter on the highest setting, and it has lots of lower settings. We'll use this forever!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I wholeheartedly agree!!! It is one of my favorite "kid" things...it gets used at our house EVERYDAY!

Cute pictures of Lincoln!

BJ, Shea, Drew, and Dax said...

Ok, so what is this "tower" business and where do I get one?? :) I have never seen or heard of one before! Sounds like a LIFE SAVER!!

Megan said...

looks like something I had to stand on when I was a drum major in band...