Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Peas Please!

I'm glad to report that Lincoln is finally feeling better and free from the effects of the Rota-torture! Now that his tummy is settled, let's throw it back into confusion with the addition of real food! We had planned on starting peas over two weeks ago, but we're just now able to try it. I was ready to see how Lincoln would react, and I was expecting it might take him a bit to warm up to veggies . . . boy, was I wrong! He eagerly opened up for the first bite and loved it! He ate 1/4 jar of peas along with his favorite oatmeal cereal and 6 ounces of milk for supper last night! I'm glad his appetite is back, and I'm really glad he was impressed with the peas. He's enjoyed them at 3 meals today, too. What a good little eater! Below is the evidence: before, during and after.



1 comment:

Megan said...

Lincoln youre so grown up! I hope you love veggies all your life!

Monica- I need to get with you about the packing situation for the 3 day. hopefully I can come visit soon. Are Thursdays good for you?