Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mmmmmm, Milky Way!

The candy dish provided a sweet surprise today! Lincoln can reach the candy dish and usually digs through it without any luck. I guess the candy is usually wrapped pretty well. The Milky Way he discovered today opened with just one little pull. Hmmmm . . . he looked at me questioningly? I nodded and waited for the reaction. He took a little bite, and I was sure the caramel and nougat would be too much for him. Nope! He loved it! (He doesn't get candy that often. We stick with strawberries, pears and blueberries for our treats.) He excitedly ate the whole "fun size" Milky Way, looking at me with a sly smile with each bite.
There was quite a bit of chocolate drool to clean up, but it was worth it! I hope I haven't created a monster!!!

No comments: