Thursday, January 7, 2010

(No) Snow Day!

Lincoln and I had the most wonderful day today - work was cancelled and we had a Snow Day! (Strangely there was no snow, but I hear there was ice on some roads.) We played so much and did lots of laughing. Linc does this really funny thing when you're holding him lately. He leans around to look inquisitively in your face then busts out in a smile. I don't know what he's doing, but it's hilarious. He played with lots of toys, we watched the Baby Einstein sign language video (slowly working on this one), and he tried several new foods (mozzarella cheese, Lean Cuisine pizza crust, and a bite of Reece's cup). Even though he hated bananas the first time I served them I tried again today, and it was met with much excitement! I'm so happy to add bananas to our routine because I LOVE them. (Seriously I eat one every day!) I adjusted Lincoln's feeding schedule to more normal breakfast, lunch and dinner times, and it seems to be working well. He naps better and is getting more food (I think).
I took tons of pictures today, and this is all that was blog-able! He lunges at me every time I whip out the camera. Here are a few cute ones:

He's constantly feeling his top gums with his tongue. I think we're close to some top teeth!
The cup: Lincoln will drink from his sippy cup but prefers to turn it upside down and chew on it. Where are these teeth already?!?!

No comments: