Thursday, October 18, 2012

Candy Corn and Chocolate Obsession

Someone is LOVING the Halloween candy this year!  The second I walked in the door this afternoon, Beau ran up to me with so much excitement!  I was preparing for a full-on bearhug, but he stopped short and began yelling, "CANDY CORN! CANDY CORN!"  Hmmmm . . . perhaps my value has fallen a bit since he has been introduced to this seasonal favorite!  Don't worry, buddy - I love it too!  He knows that he can only have two pieces and his greedy little fingers were twitching with excitement as I fished out his treat.  The jar for Hershey bars is mysteriously empty.  Daddy, Lincoln and Beau are all mad about Hershey bars.  If one of them is eating a bar, everyone has to have one.  Seriously, they have chocolate radar and come running when they hear Daddy sneak away with a treat.  Who can turn down such sweet little faces?  

No comments: